We are now open for Osteopathy appointments only
We are keeping an eye on government guidelines and will let you know when Sports Massage, Pilates 1:1's and Deep Tissue Massage becomes available again.
We will be implementing the following extra precautions:
- • Using face masks, visors, aprons and gloves that will be changed for each client.
- • There will be 20 minutes between each client to sterilise and clean the clinic.
- • All equipment used will either be cleaned or disposed of between clients.
Injury Clinic based in Maidstone
Welcome to Inline Health Ltd, a Sports Injury and Therapy Clinic
Inline Health Ltd strives to provide the people of Kent with a high standard of natural treatment. We are a small clinic within the Sweatshop Running Store, Maidstone with a team of expert therapists who work well together and are keen to get to know you and provide you with the best, most suitable treatment plan. Our main aim is to make you feel better!
Conditions treated and services we offer at our clinic are:
- Arthritic pain
- Circulatory problems
- Digestion problems
- *Frozen shoulder/ shoulder and elbow pain/ tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck.
- Headache arising from the neck (cervicogenic)
- Joint pains
- Joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis as an adjunct to core OA treatments and exercise
- General, acute & chronic backache, back pain (not arising from injury or accident)
- Generalised aches and pains
- Migraine prevention
- Minor sports injuries
- Muscle spasms
- Tension and inability to relax
- Rheumatic pain
- Uncomplicated mechanical neck pain (as opposed to neck pain following injury i.e. whiplash)