Following the latest lockdown announcement we are still able to offer you Osteopathy with Katerina but unfortunately we will not be able to offer Sports Massage Therapy. There will be a screening process for each client prior to your appointment. This is an ongoing situation so please keep checking our website and social media for updates.
Please book an appointment via our reception or online then our therapists will be in touch for your screening. We are very happy that we can continue being there for you and helping you with your health and well-being.
Injury Clinic based in Maidstone
Welcome to Inline Health Ltd, a Sports Injury and Therapy Clinic
Inline Health Ltd strives to provide the people of Kent with a high standard of natural treatment. We are a small clinic within the Sweatshop Running Store, Maidstone with a team of expert therapists who work well together and are keen to get to know you and provide you with the best, most suitable treatment plan. Our main aim is to make you feel better!
Conditions treated and services we offer at our clinic are:
- Arthritic pain
- Circulatory problems
- Digestion problems
- *Frozen shoulder/ shoulder and elbow pain/ tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck.
- Headache arising from the neck (cervicogenic)
- Joint pains
- Joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis as an adjunct to core OA treatments and exercise
- General, acute & chronic backache, back pain (not arising from injury or accident)
- Generalised aches and pains
- Migraine prevention
- Minor sports injuries
- Muscle spasms
- Tension and inability to relax
- Rheumatic pain
- Uncomplicated mechanical neck pain (as opposed to neck pain following injury i.e. whiplash)