Inline Health is changing and will no longer run from Turkey Mill from the end of August 2022. My name is Alison and I run Inline Health. After A LOT of thought I have decided, due to starting a family, to run Inline Health from home and I will also be working from Southcote Proactive Healthcare/Energise Fitness. This will be Sports Massage and Yoga/Pilates 1:1’s only. Those of you who see Katerina for Osteopathy and Katie for Sports Massage will from end of August have to contact them directly to book with them NOT through Inline Health. You will not be able to book any appointments after August through the 01622 410160 number. You can book with me via the JaneApp website as normal but not with Katerina or Katie.
VOUCHERS will need to be used before the end of August unless they are used with myself for Sports Massage or Yoga/Pilates 1:1’s. I have loved running Inline Health over the years and it’s a great little business but for where I am in time right now this is the best thing for family and myself. I really appreciate all of the clients we’ve had over the years and I really hope you come and visit me in my home clinic.
Injury Clinic based in Maidstone
Welcome to Inline Health Ltd, a Sports Injury and Therapy Clinic
Inline Health Ltd strives to provide the people of Kent with a high standard of natural treatment. We are a small clinic within Turkey Mill, Maidstone with a team of expert therapists who work well together and are keen to get to know you and provide you with the best, most suitable treatment plan. Our main aim is to make you feel better!
Conditions treated and services we offer at our clinic are:
- Arthritic pain
- Circulatory problems
- Digestion problems
- *Frozen shoulder/ shoulder and elbow pain/ tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck.
- Headache arising from the neck (cervicogenic)
- Joint pains
- Joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis as an adjunct to core OA treatments and exercise
- General, acute & chronic backache, back pain (not arising from injury or accident)
- Generalised aches and pains
- Migraine prevention
- Minor sports injuries
- Muscle spasms
- Tension and inability to relax
- Rheumatic pain
- Uncomplicated mechanical neck pain (as opposed to neck pain following injury i.e. whiplash)